This module will introduce students to a range of theoretical approaches within counselling psychology.
By the end of this module, students should:
- Understand the difference between theoretical perspectives and how these integrate with counselling psychology
- Be able to compare and contrast these therapeutic models
- Understand the relevance of life span in counselling psychology
- Understand the role of ethics in counselling psychology
- Be familiar with what is required in becoming a counselling psychologist
- Understand about research methods in counselling psychology